Thursday, May 10, 2012

Princess Parties Never Fail

Apparently the recipe for a successful program for toddler girls is to throw a Princess Party. Tell them that they can come dressed as their favorite princess and you most certainly will have instant success. Does it matter what we do? I'm not sure. The girls are so excited to get dressed up and twirl that I am inclined to think it does not matter. Regardless, reading princess stories, dancing to princess music while twirling with streamers, coloring pricess pages, and coloring beautiful tiaras were the activities at my last Princess Party.

If numbers show success then this party was a blowout with almost 250 in attendance; we were rocking the princess house! The ages for this party were 6 and under. Next time we will hold 2 parties and break up the ages 2-4 and 4-6. Hopefully I will not need the services of my trusted "bouncer" Miss Kate who helped keep everyone in line.

No comments:

Post a Comment