Thursday, July 26, 2012

My Little Peeps

Oh the joys of being a Children's Librarian. I get the precious opportinity to be one of the first teachers our littlest patrons get to know. Along with this honor I get to hear many, many adorable things my little peeps are doing and saying. Here are a few.......

Little Miss Olivia plays on her toy phone and she calls only 2 people.  Santa and Miss Angie.

Little Miss Morgan loves to play librarian and does all of the things Miss Angie does in story time.

Little Mr. Jonah always finds Miss Angie after story time and gives me the sign for thank you. He is a hearing peep just super smart and signs many of his words as well as speaks them.

Little Dean was a quiet guy until recently. He knows what comes next in story time and let's us all know! I love it, he keeps me on my toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment