Thursday, August 2, 2012

Story Time Songs

I get many requests for the songs I use during my family story times. Kids love to learn the words and the movements to these songs so I created a list of what I use. I hope you enjoy them :-)


Wheels on the Bus & Peek-a Boo by Carol Hammett, It's Toddler Time CD

Shake My Sillies Out by Raffi, More Singable Songs CD and A Child’s Celebration of Silliest Songs CD

Shake It!  Little Red Caboose by Sally's Music Circle or www.cdbaby.com or itunes

I Know a Chicken by Laurie Berkner, The Best of Laurie Berkner Band CD and Laurie Berkner, What Do Ya Think of That CD

Rock-A-Bye Your Bear by the Wiggles, Let’s Wiggle CD and The Wiggles, Hot Potatoes CD and The Wiggles Magical Adventure CD

Little Red Wagon by the Wiggles, Wiggleworms Love You CD
Baby Hello & Goodbye Songs by the Wiggles, Wiggleworms Loves You CD
We are the Dinosaurs by Laurie Berkner, What Do Ya Think of That CD

Enjoy,


Miss Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment