Sunday, April 21, 2013

Dairy Queen by Catherine Gilbert Murdoch

Cover image
Dairy Queen
by Catherine Gilbert Murdoch
About halfway through reading this book I realized that Catherine is the sister of Elizabeth Gilbert, the author of another of my favorites (adult books) Eat, Pray, Love. This kind of made me love this book just a little bit more. D.J. the hard working farm girl and super athlete takes on training her school's rival quarterback, Brian. Between working the farm almost all alone and training Brian D.J. had little time for much else. There is so much heart and soul in this book I found it inspiring and agrivating at the same time. There will always be cliques, I know, but I like to see the deserving get what they deserve. Read and find out more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment