Thursday, July 12, 2012

Ocean Theme Story Time

Cover image
Stories
1. Ocean Babies by Deborah Lee Rose
2. Mister Seahorse by Eric Carle
3. WOW Ocean by Robert Newbecker
4. I Can Save the Ocean by Allison Inches
5. Ocean Day by Shelley Rotner
6. 10 Little Fish by Audrey Wood

Welcome Rhyme: Hello to Friends
Theme Rhyme: I'd like to live in the ocean.
I'd like to live in the bay.
I'd like to go to school with the fishes.
And swim around all day.
Swim, swim, swim, swim
I'd like to swim all day.
Swim, swim, swim, swim,
Watch me swim and play.
Story #1
Song: Wheels on the Bus
Song: Shake Out Your Sillies
Rhyme: Two Little
Story #2
Song: Shakey Eggs
ABCs
Counting Rhyme: Count the felt items from the ocean  

Rhyme: My Wiggles
Story #3
Closing Song: Rock-a-Bye Your Bear





No comments:

Post a Comment